Sunday, October 4, 2015

Current Beauty Favourites

I always find it quite hard to find beauty products which I can fall in love with. Now that it is getting colder I find it even harder to find nice products which suit the time of year.

Currently NYX is my go to brand. I adore the 'stay matte but not flat' foundation especially paired with the HD concealer. The HD studio primer is the second primer from this brand which I've tried which both of them meet expectations for a good primer. I usually use a green primer to correct my blemishes. I got the white primer in this range, though I'm not sure I'd purchase it again in white.
I also purchased a lipstick from NYX which I am loving at the moment. It is in the shade 'sable' which is a very nude shade and it is also matte. I feel that it just adds that pop to any make up look.


A dark berry tone lipstick is my go to lip colour this time of year. The best that I have found for colour and wear also is the Revlon black cherry (number 477) It is a lot darker than your average berry tone but it looks amazing. I also wear this with the Revlon colour stay lip liner in the colour plum. It's a perfect match.


 For skincare I swear by the Bodyshop bouncy sleeping mask. The texture of this is so strange but it works wonders. After using this in the morning my skin feels incredibly soft and minimises any dry skin which is always a struggle in the cold weather. I always use this which the Benefit eye potent cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment